Friday, September 11, 2009

Why I am a Californication fan now...

Pretty much (as I add to the blog/twitting/fb polution onset) I like self destruction.
Its interesting to watch. Like a ten car pile up on the expressway. Only problem with watching, the closer you get, the more intimate it becomes with you.

And so as I write this, burning my own person candle at every angle, I've grown fond of another Showtime show, thats about to enter its third season.

Its borderline why it is "fun" to be a writer (in the most cynical, sarcastic, cliche way) and what NOT TO DO if you are a "writer" (but most writers don't believe in conventional logic so...).

Right now I'm on season 1 where he wrote the new book, then lost the book, and doesn't realize that the book is being claimed by his new "muse". As a writer, I was wondering how the truth of what they did would come to light. This is DEFINITELY an angle that I didn't see coming.

Which is why I like this show, shit happens that you DON'T see coming.

Fuck "lost", they're still lost, dumb ass show...

No comments: