Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Last night...

I learned that,

I have so farther to go.

My free style gotta get better.

Bottom line.

And I gotta make my crew put a foot in my ass if not,

but I also gotta put a foot in their ass if they're not on their shit.

_______________________________________

Lets see,

I talked to an X who dumped me freshie year of college,
and I came to terms with that.

I realized that I can't afford this rap shit if I'm not working,
and I think I found a job connect :0)

I seen this pimp ass nigga, who I don't trust, but I do respect,
and he said holla at him about some business shit,
even though his best friend just got out of jail for being a street pharmacutical rep.

I hope that nigga didn't drop the soap.

I went to an open mic, and felt ok about just bein' me, no gimmics.

I went to another open mic, and I backed down from the perfect opportunity to battle
this dude and get my rep up...

I realized that I gotta get better.

Today is another chance :0)

No comments: